Renate M. Mueller, CPA, CA – Business History
Member of CPABC.
Renate Mueller, CPA, CA has formed a new company to offer their services to more Canadian brokerages, after more than 8 years of advising Canadian insurance brokerages on mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, and executive search process as the former president of AMAC.
In 1984 Renate purchased a property & casualty insurance brokerage from her parents. As a brokerage business owner for 16 years her primary focus was on business development and commercial client servicing. In this new role, she was a guest speaker on numerous occasions at clients’ annual general meetings.
Prior to that she had been employed by Revenue Canada Taxation as a fraud investigator for tax evasion for 8 years and subsequently joined Price Waterhouse Chartered Accountants for three years in Special Services Division advising small to medium sized clients.
10 Important Questions to Ask Your Consultant
- What are the current industry trends?
- How much are insurance brokerages currently selling for?
- Is Renate M. Mueller aware of any brokerages that are on the market?
- Does Renate M. Mueller have any clients who are interested in buying?
- What is Renate M. Mueller’s business evaluation process?
- I am having difficulty selling my business. Can Renate M. Mueller help me?
- How does Renate M. Mueller approach the executive search process?
- Can Renate M. Mueller assist with succession planning?
- What additional services does Renate M. Mueller Consultants provide?
- How does Renate M. Mueller charge for its services?